KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve (and ideally exceed) individual software quota responsibility.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively (you should be a hunter, not a sales order taker).
- Quickly learn new software product(s) and clearly communicate the value proposition.
- Manage effective working relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals, and Inside Sales Reps.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and partners within your territory.
- Successfully operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment without requiring a lot of overhead support (You can produce your own territory plan, presentations, quotes, etc.).
- Ability to travel within your assigned territory
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record of successfully selling new enterprise solutions (large software, big data, and analytics solutions) and increasing revenue through new customer acquisition.
- 8+ years of successful software sales experience with a focus on Technology and Solutions Selling of one or more of the following technology products: RDBMS, Middleware, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Big Data.
- Consistent track record of surpassing sales targets.
- Strong understanding of how to grow a Greenfield territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to sell to CXO or line of business, successfully emphasizing business value versus product.
- Strong ability to connect with customers by actively listening to determine their needs
- Bachelor’s degree