Role & Responsibilities
- As an Account Executive, you will be a passionate, enthusiastic and successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in Workday’s field sales team to drive net new business sales into international strategic accounts in the tier-two enterprise segment.
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing, and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of Workday’s products and portfolio.
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable cloud partner of choice to an alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience of selling to C-level within enterprise accounts from a direct, field sales position.
- Extensive experience selling to enterprise accounts in ASEAN, specifically Singapore and Malaysia markets.
- Proven track record in bringing in New Logos.
- Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday into medium enterprise accounts.
- Prior sales experience of selling software solutions in cloud / SaaS technology or business applications (preferably ERP / HCM / Financial planning).
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances.
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment towards large enterprise organizations.
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
|Job Category||General Software|