- Understand the competitive landscape and prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of company solutions and Professional Services.
- Present CSOD Services Overview to all prospects in your area.
- Work with the sales team to determine Services Strategy for prospect accounts.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with CSOD Service Partners.
- Conduct services discovery session and validate services scope (SOW sign off).
- Assess project team training needs for prospects.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and Project Plan.
- Manage Professional Services statement-of-work and contracting process.
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
Qualification and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Team player, with a self-starter attitude
- Great presentation skills while participating in a fast-paced, complex product and services sales cycle.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of a SaaS architecture
- Talent-Software Delivery Experience would be highly valued
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Human Resources enterprise application space.
- 5+ years of experience in Consulting Delivery and Pre-Sales in an enterprise-class customer environment and experience with SaaS is a plus
- Up to 30% travel
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for